Texas-Austin
Options

Hey Ladies

If any of you are in the San Antonio area (including Schertz, Universal City, Converse, Boerne, Bandera, and all surrounding areas) come on over to our local board! I'm the Moderater there and I would love to have your ideas on there to help other SA Brides!

Thanks!

Re: Hey Ladies

• Options
    Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    What did you decide to do about your dog?

Edit:  And...  "month board".  Do you mean local board?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Changed it to Local. Was thinking other things :)  Thanks for that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you trying to steal my brides?!

Most of them go back and forth like me... I live in New Braunfels.. so I get on both boards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Think of it as borrowing!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_hey-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:126Discussion:534633e6-6a9f-4371-b552-7337be3ae971Post:58d7b424-7ea0-4366-b476-833d8244e363">Re: Hey Ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]What did you decide to do about your dog? Edit:  And...  "month board".  Do you mean local board?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>It might seem "bad" but she loves to be outside, so she's outside right now and inside when it gets too hot. We're saving up for a crate for inside the house.</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know lovey.. I was only teasing you. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI and I live in Seguin so we're in NB a LOT (he works at Val Mark! haha)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey that is awesome! I work in Kingsbury and go to school at Texas State. We are practically neighbors!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yes we are! You're not that far from me actually ahahah. Wow. Small world!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards