• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry

TBAC Bartender at public park?

I can't find the laws on this. We are having our wedding at the Zilker Clubhouse (a city of Austin park). Would we be required to have a TBAC bartender on the grounds? Or is this only required at vendor-ran/for profit venues?

Re: TBAC Bartender at public park?

  • erolliserollis
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments 25 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2012
    I'm not sure if you need one. It would be good to have I think. That way they could regulate how much people drink. Don't want Uncle Bill getting to sloshed and driving home. I'm sure you could make a call or two to the city and find out the answer.
    Planning Bio
  • I'm pretty sure it's a requirement, but double check with the city.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards