Texas-Austin

Ideas for Bridal Portraits....

Hello ladies!  I am trying to get some ideas for my Bridal Portraits.  I will porbably be doing them in August, and it's going to be SUPER hot outside, and since my wedding has more of a "modern" feel to it, I'm trying to think of cool indoor places that I could take pics at. 

I'm thinking windows, probably mainly B&W photos, interesting doorways, lines, modern, elegant, etc.

Here are some pics I recently found in a random google search to kinda give you an idea of what I mean. 

Any ideas or pics would be super helpful!  Thanks so much!

Re: Ideas for Bridal Portraits....

• nroach78nroach78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out Laguna Gloria here in Austin. It's an art museum. From what I hear it's beautiful and some of the samples you posted are similar to what i've seen taken there.

From the website: http://www.amoa.org/site/PageServer?pagename=fac_facilityrental

"The recently restored 1916 Italianate-style villa has all the necessities of modern convenience: a catering kitchen, elevator and expanded restroom facilities. AMOA-Laguna Gloria features a mile of Lake Austin shoreline, inspiring architecture and landscaped grounds. This beautiful and historic site is perfect for weddings, receptions, parties, and even corporate events in style. This beloved site has been declared a national treasure and is on city, state, and national registries of historic places."
  • edited December 2011
    I think the pics that you googled are from Laguna Gloria if not it looks a lot like Laguna Gloria. The Driskill is nice too, I have seen some really cool stuff come from great photographers in that place.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards