Texas-Austin

Day-Of Coordinator that doesn't break the budget?

Hey ladies,
I need your help! We got a slight expansion in our budget and decided that getting a day-of coordinator will help our special day be less stressful and more enjoyable. Can y'all recommend a day-of coordinator that doesn't charge over $800??? We are looking for someone to oversee the ceremony and reception set-up, direction of rehearsal and day-of activities (ie: keep us on schedule), assist in planning our itinerary for family and vendors (esp the DJ) and be a point person for vendors for that day. 

Any help is appreciated!!

Re: Day-Of Coordinator that doesn't break the budget?

• My good friend Cassie Crudo is great! She only charges $550, I believe. Her e-mail is cassiecrudo@gmail.com!

Hope this helps!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_day-of-coordinator-that-doesnt-break-the-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:126Discussion:5a46d7f9-1413-4178-9d47-52fe6782f394Post:03bdbea0-f37e-41be-8117-8dc0d31f2f1d">Re: Day-Of Coordinator that doesn't break the budget?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My good friend Cassie Crudo is great! She only charges $550, I believe. Her e-mail is cassiecrudo@gmail.com! Hope this helps!
    Posted by sonya+adam[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks! I was referred to her by someone else and she sounds perfect for what we are looking for. </div>
  • Oh, awesome!
  • Oh I might also use this advice! I was looking for a Day-Of too. At first I thought that I wouldn't need one, but the more and more I learn about planning a wedding and the actual wedding day, it just seems like a nice luxury to have someone that you can leave all of the worrying to on your wedding day!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes, definitely use this advise as well!
  • Hey Brides!

We offer a weekend coordination package and we also offer discounted floral and lighting if you are looking for either of those. We get wholesale prices on floral and we don't have a lot of overhead so we are able to give our clients extremely discounted prices. We are certified wedding planners and certified florists. Our lighitng packages are half the cost of any other lighting company, so our prices are pretty unbeatable. 

Contact us with any questions or if we can help you out with any of your planning needs.

Best, 
    Crissalane Discher, Certified Wedding Planner
    Crissalane@DischEvents.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards