Texas-Austin

Various items for sale

Hi ladies,

We got married in December and are finally selling items from our wedding.  Please click on the pics on the our website to see pricing and a description: http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=7137758433498174&pid=2000201. It sometimes take a moment for the pics to load.

Also, please feel free to take a look at my vendor reviews (another tab on our website if you would like to see any info on our vendors).

Please feel free to email me directly at oksuzi at hotmail dot com with any questions or to get more information.

Cheers,
Suzi

Re: Various items for sale

• edited December 2011
    I love the pieces you used for the candy buffet!  I am thinking about doing that myself.  What kind of candy did you use in them?  Did you have too much candy left over?  What was the size of you wedding?  I'm definitely interested!
  • edited December 2011
    For the candy buffet, we used all pink candy.  It was a huge hit and people still comment on it.  We had just a bit left over, but only just a little (our wedding had just over 150 guests).

We used Haribo Pink Grapefruit and Strawberries and Cream, Caramel Kisses (pink wrapper), Strawberry Laffy Taffy and Pink Peanut M&M's.  Email me at oksuzi at hotmail dot com if you're still interested.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards