Texas-Austin
Options

Cute wedding party gift idea

I don't know about you other brides, but I have had the hardest time trying to find something for my wedding party (other than the normal things you see in every catalog that people just really aren't ever going to use).  I came across these super cute ornaments over the weekend and I wanted to share them with ya'll.  You can choose from the bride and groom, a bridesmaid, groomsmen, flower girl and ring bearer and change the color of their hair, dresses or ties and personalize them for free.  When I ordered them over the weekend, they were on sale for $8.95 each, but I see they are listed full price of $14.95, which is still a great deal if you ask me.  They are so unique and will be something your wedding party can enjoy every year when they hang them on their tree! 

I found them on www.personalizationmall.com and just search bridesmaid ornaments.  I even googled personalization mall coupons and found a code to save $26!  I changed mine to say "Laurie's Bridesmaid" at the top and put their name on the bottom above the date.  The website has hundreds of other cute things, so if you're looking for gift ideas, you should check it out!  Good luck!

www.personalizationmall.com/cat_image/300/9083-20403.jpg" alt="Personalized Wedding Ornament - Bridal Party Characters - 9083" />

Re: Cute wedding party gift idea

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww... super cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats really cute, what I got my girls was kind of typical, but I got them a tote bag with their first initial on it and then put some victoria secret (pink) pajamas in there so they could wear those anytime. And then of course I gave them their jewelry for the wedding day.
    Baby Jaxon born 8/18/2012 @ 9:53am, 7lb 2oz!! At 37 weeks 5 days due to Pre-E via C-section.Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards