Texas-Austin
Options

Slow to reply wedding vendors?

Just wondering if anyone else has had trouble getting wedding vendors to reply to you in a timely manner? 

Re: Slow to reply wedding vendors?

• Options
    erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes florists and bakers. I have only talked to one of each of these and really want to talk to more before I come to a decision. Because of this I have left the ones I have talked to sorta hanging. I feel really bad about this.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, the florist I'm considering. She was my first choice and the only florist I've talked to, but it's like pulling teeth! I'm thinking about hiring someone else. I don't need my vendors to hold my hand or respond within 24 hours, but I don't want to be stressing about their reliability down the line. Although, I'm guessing we will all have to deal this at some point in the process. Good luck!
  • Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't work with them if they didn't respond. My caterer is the only one that actually responded to my emails, out of about 15 that I sent out. She wins!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No.. not usually because I chose vendors that put it in the contract that they would reply within 24 hours. Makes it so much easier. Try calling or showing up! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sometimes vendors get so much email stuff can get lost, or if they're a one man show, life can happen and they can get behind on email. I don't think it's always an indicator of whether or not they are reliable. Definitely call the ones you really want to talk to. I always find that people tend to return phone calls faster than email.
    Liz & David | 10/23/09
    Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards