Texas-Austin

Celebrations Event Planning - Great and reasonably priced wedding coordinator

I was lucky enough to meet Pam with Celebrations when I was looking for a wedding planner.  At the time, I was in graduate school so I knew I needed a person who could help me from beginning to end with the wedding.  Pam did a fantastic job during the entire process!! From the first time we met with her Pam was nothing but helpful, friendly, positive and sweet. Due to school, I had a pretty busy schedule and she kept me right on track for our wedding. She was always willing to go above and beyond to assist me with anything I needed. Pam is also very professional and super organized.  Many vendors recognized her and told me I was in good hands with her, which made me feel even more at ease with the process.Pam embraced my vision for the wedding and was right by my side helping to make that vision become a reality (which turned out beautiful, fun and great!)

She truly has a passion for what she does and I don't know how I would have planned this wedding without her! She always had a great attitude, even when I felt overwhelmed. ! Many of my guests commented on how wonderful and active she was during the rehearsal and wedding day as well.  I highly, highly recommend Pam based on my experience with her.

Re: Celebrations Event Planning - Great and reasonably priced wedding coordinator

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards