Texas-Austin
Options

FLOWERS NEEDED IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH! ANY FLORIST SUGGESTIONS?

IM GETTING MARRIED IN LESS THAN A MONTH! NO FLORIST YET! (JUST STARTED PLANNING A MONTH AGO!) IM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE GREAT AND REASONABLE! WHO DID YOU USE? THANKS SO MUCH! :)

Re: FLOWERS NEEDED IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH! ANY FLORIST SUGGESTIONS?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Rebekah Fountain with The Glass Fountain.

planning bio
    "My favorite color is fluorescent beige."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Rebekah as well. Not sure if she is available considering your timeline. But it is definitely worth a shot. Awesome flowers for an unbeatable price :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Blossom with Blossom's Floral Artistry does amazing work and is great to work with.  And, because she's just that sweet, I'm guessing she would find a way to squeeze you in.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Martha at Park Crest Floral Design. Beautiful flowers and GREAT prices. She's been great to work with so far!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for Rebekah with the Glass Fountain. I would definitely contact her to see if your date is available. Also, I know a few ladies on this board have used the Central Market floral department (not sure which one specifically) and really loved them. I suggest this because I know their price is good and it's good that they aren't just one person so they may have more availability.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Donna Foster with Central Market - the one off 35th & Lamar. You could also go the more DIY route and order from the Austin Flower Co. which is what we are doing. Just depends on how elaborate you plan on getting with flowers and how many you need I suppose.
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011

In addition to Central Market, I think HEB has also started doing weddings.  I've seen the HEB Blooms van around.  Since they're so large, they might be able to fit you into their schedule.  I'd give them a call and see what they can do for you.

• Options
    tatnmhbtatnmhb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks yall! I looked up the glass fountain and they are booked through July! And Donna at Central Market is apparently out of the office until further notice. LOL, the pressure! thanks ladies! this has really helped me get on the flower bandwagon!
  • Options
    Linds4241Linds4241 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sam's Club. DIY.
  • Options
    lasaggie08lasaggie08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Flowers by Nancy, too!

They are up by Lakeway (I'm getting married at Vintage Villas up there) so they have been perfect. They are a bit of a smaller shop but they are extremely accomodating, I'd definitely give them a try.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards