Texas-Austin
Options

What is the tackiest thing you have encountered at a wedding?

Ok ladies! The boards are slow because it is the Holidays, but we can still tell good wedding horror stories!! What is the tackiest thing that you have ever encountered at a wedding? Was it the fashion? The flowers? The DJ?

Tell all here!

Re: What is the tackiest thing you have encountered at a wedding?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    This is easy.. My uncle got married when I was young. Well he got so drunk at his wedding that he started calling his bride a dog and kept saying, " here puppy puppy" it was so hilarious.. needless to say, his marriage didn't last long!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding once and the DJ was literally cursing every 3rd or 4th word. It was the most awful and tacky display i have ever seen. He was asked to leave return the deposit and the ended up with an ipod DJ. I wanted to cry for the bride as from what I understood she was coarsed into booking the vulgar DJ.
    Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    sksjaesksjae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The best man at a friend's wedding brought a real party girl for a date. She ended up getting way to drunk and making a fool of herself. The bestman was eventually asked to leave by the groom's mother. When he did, the girl was way to drunk to stand let alone walk, so he threw her over his shoulder. Her dress was super short, so when he did this we all found out she wasn't wearing anything underneath and showed everyone what God gave her... It was terrible. We laugh about it now, but my friend (the bride) was mortified!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards