Texas-Austin

Day of Coordinator question

Hi Girls,

If any of you are using a day of coordinator or have looked into it will you let me know what prices you have found?  We have almost all of our vendors chosen and don't need any help with the remaining vendors so we really are looking for someone to make sure things go smoothly on the day of the wedding.

Thanks in Advance,
Stacy

Re: Day of Coordinator question

• sksjaesksjae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My venue came with one, but she has her own company. Her name is Carey Millington of Bash Events. She's been lovely to work with.
    http://bashcmc.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Kristi Treadwell, about *** I believe. We added a few more perks, so it went up a little bit.

She is really laid back, and that was important to me.

http://www.buonaffareevents.com/
  • edited December 2011
    We're using Kristi with Buon Affare Events as well, although BB's price is definitely lower than what we're paying, so you might check with her for current pricing.
  • edited December 2011
    I paid in full at the time of the consultation, so she gave me a hefty discount. And that was really with Rachel, when she was still running the company. I am not sure if the prices differ, but you should ask. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Another vote for Kristi!! I know her prices were a tad higher for me as well, but  I think it's worth it given that she's so helpful with vendor suggestions and ideas throughout the planning process. Super sweet lady, and so helpful! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I also booked a year ago.. So that may be why. Sorry.. maybe I shouldn't have posted the price.
  • AustinorbustAustinorbust member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for Kristi Treadwell! She is so great to work with and responds quickly to all of my emails. Also, she has done a lot of weddings at my venue :) 
  • edited December 2011
    I was with Buon Affare, but they backed out two days before my wedding. See my Yelp! review for more information.  That was Rachel, though, and not Kristi.  But Kristi was the owner at the time (2.12.11), so not sure what to think.

That being said, I've worked with The Simplifiers before and I think they're amazing.  Might be worth checking out.  They seem to be able to work with people and their budget, as well.

(Delete subsequent posts to keep on topic.)
  • edited December 2011
     Seems like all 3 complaints on yelp. were from the same wedding?!  I think there are some other factors that are not being displayed accurately. Rachel emailed all of us and told us on Jan 1, that she was preggo with triplets. Now she is a tiny girl.. and to be carrying 3 little ones?! She made sure everyone knew she was selling her company to Kristi. There may have been a communication problem, but seeing as you didn't lose any money, you have come off better than some other brides on here.  I know that doesn't make it any better, but at least you didn't lose a lot of money in it.
  • edited December 2011
    vendors are not allowed to post on here. since you just identified yourself as a wedding coordinator, i am obligated to uphold the knot rules.

****Event planner still a vendor.
  • astrobunny5astrobunny5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Stefanie, with Your Wedding,Your Way. She had amazing reviews. My wedding isn't until December.  Her prices started at $900.
    Melanie
  • blotter33blotter33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is my first post!  I'm using Kristi and I ABSOLUTELY love her.  I initially booked with Rachel and was weary of the switch just because I had never met Kristi.  But she is hands down AMAZING.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards