Texas-Austin
Options

wedding gown shopping

im dont know where to start anyone know of good reasonable wedding gown stores.(besides david bridal) i couldnt find what i wanted there

Re: wedding gown shopping

• Options
    erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a few great stores in Austin (the names escape me). I didn't go to any of them but have heard great reviews from other ladies (hopefully they post). I went to Alfred Angelo and had great service at the North Austin location. They treated me worlds better ( how you should be treated when shopping for a wedding dress) then any of the bridal stores I went to where I live.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AlexhobbsAlexhobbs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alexa Gavela, hands down!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried the used wedding dress websites like OnceWed.com, RecycledBride.com and PreOwnedWeddingDresses.com? You'll definitely want to go to a few local bridal salons to try on dresses and get a good feel for what you want, but if you're on a strict budget, recycled is the way to go!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Alexa Gavela, Belle Sasion, David's Bridal and Signature Bridal.  Out of all four stores, I felt I received the best customer service from Signature Bridal.  They were patient, allowed me to make several appointments for try-ons without seeming irritated with me, always responded to my emails in a timely manner and overall, were just incredibly pleasant to work with.  HTH
  • Options
    nroach78nroach78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine at a sample sale at Unbridaled. Subscribe to their blog. They have lots and lots of sales.
  • Options
    Gabby0819Gabby0819 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I got mine at the bridemaid store off north 183. They have very reasonable prices and are very friendly and helpful :)

• Options
    vonbunnyvonbunny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i love Blush Bridal, they have a lot of gowns under $1000.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I bought mine from Signature Bridal. The ladies there are so helpful and super nice! My dress also came in a few months early! I highly recommend them for all your bridal needs! Lauren is my consultant and she is truly amazing!

Photobucket
    April 2012 April siggy challenge: How I relax image
    My Barely There Bio updated 7/12!
  • Options
    MartinAstonMartinAston member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Belle Saison in N Austin.  Good selection and nice service.  Plus you get discounts on other vendors when you buy your dress there.
  • Options
    I would also recommend Signature Bridal on 71.  Great selection and reasonable prices.  I had previously gone to Serendipity Bridal but was not impressed with the service nor selection.  When I went to Signature, I found one of the gowns I had tried on at Serendipity for $200 less!  Kimberly, my consultant, was fabulous and helped me find the perfect gown!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards