Texas-Austin
Options

Plus size Austin Girl. Corset Help needed!

I love corsets and have a couple of my own.  But they're black and not really something that can be worn under a white dress.  Does anyone know of place near Austin that'll do cutsom size bridal corsets?  My wedding is coming up in March and I need to dress shop and I've found that only corsets will hold the "girls" up.  Longline bras just dont cut it.

Any help would be appreciated.  Big girls need love too!  Thank you for your time.

Re: Plus size Austin Girl. Corset Help needed!

• Options
    Try contacting Lonestar Pinup in Killeen.  I think they make custom corsets but they aren't showing any online.

Another place that's in Austin is Petticoat Fair off of Andersan Lane.  I haven't purchased anything from them, but I've heard nothing but good things about them.
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_plus-size-austin-girl-corset-help-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:126Discussion:96cd5d8a-04fa-4843-8ee3-40dcf968a8a0Post:583c532a-c825-46ce-bf2b-4b8f2fb0a154">Re: Plus size Austin Girl. Corset Help needed!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Try contacting Lonestar Pinup in Killeen.  I think they make custom corsets but they aren't showing any online. Another place that's in Austin is Petticoat Fair off of Andersan Lane.  I haven't purchased anything from them, but I've heard nothing but good things about them.
    Posted by ystaalenburg[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards