Texas-Austin
Options

ceremony musicians

Any suggestions for ceremony musicians in Austin/Georgetown areas that are reasonably priced and do a great job?   We are thinking more of an acoustic guitar sound.  Any suggesstions?!  I'm not from Austin, nor do we live there, so I'm struggling on finding this!  I know Austin has some GREAT music scenes, so didn't know if anyone had recommendations.  We already have a band for the recetion but looking for something more acoustic for the ceremony.

Re: ceremony musicians

• Options
    garzalgarzal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just booked Angelic Strings for our ceremony.  The husband plays the harp and the wife plays the viola.  They were gracious enough to host us for a demonstration at their home.  Their playing moved us so much that we booked them right on the spot.  I don't know what price range you're looking at but if you'd like to learn more about them, here's their website
    http://www.angelicstrings.com/
    Pregnancy Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We used Anima Strings & had 2 violin players. They were the most reasonably priced ceremony musicians I found. I didn't hear much of them playing but what I did hear was wonderful! I asked the bridal party/parents how they were and they said they were great! I would highly recommend them. Laura was a little slow to respond to e-mail but if you keep on top of it, it's not a problem.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hill Country Strings has flamenco guitarist.  Super awesome :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards