Texas-Austin

Photographers: Who to pick?

Right now I'm looking at

Number 9 (Kim, http://www.number9photography.com)
and
Beth Aubrey Clark (http://bethaubreyphotography.blogspot.com)

Any Suggestions? 

Also looking for linens and am clueless?

Thanks!

Re: Photographers: Who to pick?

• erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just looking at the pictures of the two venders you picked I would go with Number 9.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I agree, like Number 9 better, but really had not looked at either. Is there a big difference in price? One of the things I like about my selection is two photographers and they set up live photo booth. Besides what I think is great quality, I am getting added bonuses with no added cost. What can you say sets each of these apart? That might help your selection.

GO to the bridal extravaganza this Sunday - you will get discounts coupons for linens. I am using Premier linen's because I got half off last bridal show.
  • Ann.TAnn.T member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Carli Kiene for inkedfingers. I have a bunch of friends that have used her. She even did my puppy photos for me. She is the best! Treats you like you are her only client, which is nice how quickly she responded.
  • edited December 2011
    kellster22,

Which photographer are you using? My groom absolutely wants a photo booth.
  • edited December 2011

I am using J. Mark Photography. Husband and wife, so I get two photographers. I am really excited about that. Also, the live photobooth. Which they do not charge  for.The pictures don't spit out from a machine type booth. They do have a large white background and all fun props. They open it as long as it is not time for important point in your wedding - toasts, first dance etc. They provide you all the images on a CD. They are yours and you can send them to all of your quests. They will even put out a sheet for your guests to record their email address - so you will have them all. I am excited. Just wish it was tomorrow - back to unpacking -yuck! Oh they do have a blog about the live photobooth, I think it is on their website under March.

• SarahMBAHSSarahMBAHS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would look at Julia's work: 

I am doing a photo-shoot with her in the next few weeks for boudoir, but she is a fabulous wedding photographer...
  • SarahMBAHSSarahMBAHS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, 
    I just thought I would let you know.. Idk if it is true...
  • storman2010storman2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Sprague photography (.com). Loved loved loved them. My fave vendor!
  • ngarza78ngarza78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Scott at http://dsrphotography.com/
    He travels and is very affordable, great work!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards