Texas-Austin
Options

Flower help!

I absolutely love this Austin board. I feel like y'all have really helped me pull my entire wedding together so far. My next big thing are the flowers!

Our venue recommended LisaLyn Designs and Exquisite Petals. Does anyone have any info on these OR would you highly recommend another company? I'm all ears ladies- GO! Laughing 
~Angie Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flower help!

• Options
    geriknelsongeriknelson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Allieflower.  They are really reasonable and knew exactly how to encorporate my vision in the flowers.  Allie was the first person I met with that didn't try to change my ideas, but instead took what I had to say and is going to make it happen :)

www.allieflower.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We used Donna Foster with Central Market for our flowers.  We didn't really know what we wanted and didn't want to spend a bunch and Donna delivered absolutely beautiful arrangements all at a cost that was comparable to us DIYing them.  I'd highly recommend meeting with her.

• Options
    rerawaltrerawalt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been really  happy with Rebecca Bonura from Wild Poppy.  She is really enthusiastic and really seemed to capture what I wanted for the wedding.  I haven't had my wedding yet but I would deffinately meet with her.  I haven't heard of the 2 people you mentioned.  Sorry.
  • Options
    may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Donna Foster with Central Market as well.  Her quotes were $600 - 900 cheaper than what other florists quoted ... and she supplied an additional 2 dozen roses that weren't in the other florists' quotes.

She was very easy to work with.  Her flowers were high quality and quite reasonable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto pp's..... Donna at Central Market will be your new best friend.  Promise. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "There is a fine line between a princess and a witch...thinking you're one does NOT give you the right to act like the other." my grandmother
  • Options
    Angie10726Angie10726 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What's the best way to get in contact with Donna at Central Market?
    ~Angie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Call Donna at the main # - they'll transfer you.  She doesn't do email, which is the only tiny downfall.  I only met with her once though; we did everything else by phone and it was super-easy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "There is a fine line between a princess and a witch...thinking you're one does NOT give you the right to act like the other." my grandmother
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards