Texas-Austin
Options

Any Hamilton Twelve Knotties?

I am getting married at The Hamilton Twelve on July 17th! Let me know if you've been married there or are getting married there and what you're doing for decor.
Thanks!

Re: Any Hamilton Twelve Knotties?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My niece got married there. They had the ceremony by the reflecting pool on the patio and then set up tables for dinner insude and out. Simple white tablecloths and floral centerpieces were all she really used and it was perfect since the venue is so pretty - you don't need much there! Great venue selection.
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    cstrattontxcstrattontx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married here in April. For decor we are pretty much using what they have. We did rent an arch from Maccino Iron works that ou florist is decorating with flowers and linen, it was pretty easy to set up. We will have cocktail tables outside, the band outside and then tables for dinner both inside and outside, weather permitting. We thought about doing japense lanterns or hanging lights from the trees but honestly we are so busy that the projects fell to the side. I did make cones filled with dried lavendar to hand from chairs during the ceremony. Hope this info helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards