Texas-Austin
Options

Day-of Coordinator?

Can anyone recommend a good coordinator for around $500-$700?  Just need day-of duties, not full on planning.

Thanks!!
Rachel

Re: Day-of Coordinator?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Becky Sosa with Stress Free Events and she and her team did an amazing job setting up my vision and keeping everything flowing the day of. If you scroll down, you can read my reviews and see photos (1/22/11 wedding).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Buon Affare Events.  Everything has been great so far and I have no doubt they'll deliver on our wedding day (in only a month!).
  • Options
    sksjaesksjae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Carey Millington of Bash Events out of New Braunfels. She's been great!
    http://bashcmc.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    relliott52relliott52 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all of the tips everyone!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Buon Affare Events! We're still a year away, but Kristi has been so helpful. Good luck!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Had a terrible experience with Buon Affare events.  I'd highly recommend avoiding them. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I HIGHLY recommend Katy and Ashley of Madison and Lily Events.  They started out as my day-of coordinators, but I immediately realized I needed them for pretty much everything.  
    Katymcvey@gmail.com
    Ashleyroyer@gmail.com

Both their "day-of" package and their "day-of plus" package contain more than I would ever expect out of a day-of coordinator, including taking my dress to the dry cleaners, returning groomsmen tuxes post-wedding, etc.   Their prices are unbeatable too, definitely within your range.  

Hope this helps! 
  • Options
    BirdsongBellBirdsongBell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Rachel,

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND J. Renee Events! Jennifer and her team are absolute perfection with extreme attention to detail. They focus on brides with a budget and help execute your vision for your big day. My bestfriend used her last year for day of coordination and she only charged $550.00 including tax and gratuity! That is defiinitely a deal. They did such an amazing job (after being hired a MONTH befor ethe wedding) that I decided to reach out to them after I caught the bouquet and was proposed to at the reception, lol! We had a great time. 

Give them a call and tell them I referred you:

JReneeEvents.com
    512-947-0301
    jrenee@JReneeEvents.com

• Options
    tabbychristabbychris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My guess is Birdsong Bell works with J.Renee!! Stay away from them!! We have them under contracts and they've now disappeared with our money!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards