Texas-Austin
Options

Flowers

Hi Austin Brides!  I am a to-be bride myself, and I am also a wedding florist.  Please check out my website www.eventsinblume.com.  I would love to sit down and have a consultation with you.  I just moved to Austin from Atlanta; therefore, I have dates available!  I have been featured on Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta and The Knot!  I hope to hear from you soon.

Beth

Re: Flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is up with all the vendors advertising here lately and why is TK not removing their posts??

Reported.
    PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually advertising or soliciting of any kind is not allowed on these discussion boards. You are welcome to post here as a bride (congratulations on your engagement), but you cannot advertise your services. 

Please read the rules of the board before you tell me you were just trying to offer "new information": http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-tools-help-center/the-knot-about-us/articles/knot-community-rules.aspx.

I think you'll find these 2 especially relevant:

-No soliciting of any kind on the message boards or in the chat room -- it is neither allowed nor appreciated by the community. If you are interested in advertising opportunities, please contact salesinfo@theknot.com

-Wedding professionals involved in a wedding-related enterprise cannot post any information on The Knot message boards, even if offering services free of charge.

ETA: Also this one: "Any member of our community, including a bride, involved in a wedding related business must adhere to the same rules as wedding professionals and are not permitted to post on The Knot message boards."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, way to dirty delete, OP. Classy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards