Texas-Austin
Options

Introductions

I don't think there has been an introductions post in awhile. So... here's a few  questions:

1. When is/was your wedding?
2. When did you get engaged?
3. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? If you are already married, what was your favorite part of your wedding day?
4. Anything else you want to share?
planning bio
"My favorite color is fluorescent beige."

Re: Introductions

• Options
    reddswifeyreddswifey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

1. When is your wedding? july 25,2010

2. When did you get engaged? july 20,2009

3. How long have you been on The Knot? the day after he proposed! i forgot my log in info so i had to create a new one lol

4. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? seeing my FI's face when i walk down the aisle

5. Anything else you want to share? not too sure on what else to share other than we are a loving family with a set of twins and i cant wait for my fiancee's daughters to become part of my family!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. When is/was your wedding? July 31, 20102. When did you get engaged? October 12, 20083. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? If you are already married, what was your favorite part of your wedding day? Definitely seeing FI's face when I walk down the aisle. I'm pretty excited about the cake, too... and spending time with all of our friends, family, and loved ones.4. Anything else you want to share? I am really bad at DIY projects. It's pretty sad. Almost every DIY project I tried turned out terribly.
    planning bio
    "My favorite color is fluorescent beige."
  • Options
    cryalex24cryalex24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.When is wedding? 1016-10
    2. When did you get engaged?12-25-09
    3. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? If you are already married, what was your favorite part of your wedding day? i have 3 young kids and for them to see me all pretty up.. and cant wait to see his face!
    4. Anything else you want to share..this wedding is my 2nd his well...3rd and its by far the biggest...we werent planning it that way...Our colors are black and white and a little red
  • Options
    erolliserollis member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. When is/was your wedding? Oct. 2, 2011
    2. When did you get engaged? Oct. 3, 2009
    3. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? Marrying my best friend and finally becoming Mrs. Fiance
    4. Anything else you want to share? I miss living in Austin
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hello fellow knotties!

1. When is/was your wedding? 10.10.10
    2. When did you get engaged? 07.21.09
    3. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? Becoming his wifey! We don't have a lot of family here so we're both excited in seeing all of our family together.
    4. Anything else you want to share? Both our 2nd time around and we are still having a big celebration!

• Options
    edited December 2011
      1. When is/was your wedding? July 10, 20102. When did you get engaged? March 26, 20103. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? If you are already married, what was your favorite part of your wedding day? After dating for 8 years I am ready to be a Mrs. :)
    4. Anything else you want to share? Planning a wedding in central Texas in 4 months has been easier than I would have thought.  Virtually stress free (knock on wood).  48 days! 
  • Options
    Cercamom2011Cercamom2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. When is/was your wedding? Hopefully 10.9.10
    2. When did you get engaged? 3.21.10
    3. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? Looking forward to becoming Mrs. Huisman (finally)!!
    4. Anything else you want to share? Wish us luck on the date!  Lots of venues are booked :(
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. When is/was your wedding? Friday, Dec. 17th, 20102. When did you get engaged? February 16th, 2008 3. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? If you are already married, what was your favorite part of your wedding day? By the time we get married, we will have been engaged for almost 3 years and dating for almost 5. I'm ready to be his wife, so "I do" will be my favorite part. 4. Anything else you want to share? I grew up in Austin, and now live in Houston. I miss it so much.
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. When is/was your wedding? 11/27/10
    2. When did you get engaged? 9/12/09
    3. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? If you are already married, what was your favorite part of your wedding day?
    Seeing all of my OOT family that I haven't seen in years, and treating them to a great party.
    4. Anything else you want to share? Not really.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. When is/was your wedding? September 5th, 20102. When did you get engaged? May 22nd, 20093. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? If you are already married, what was your favorite part of your wedding day? I am looking forward to seeing my fiance and I walk down the isle and having that moment with him. I can't wait to share with him all of the wonderful memories we will make together! 4. Anything else you want to share? Thanks for posting this! Thanks for all the help with planning ladies! 
    The future Mrs. Anderson! Check out my blog: http://misadventuresofanexyankee.blogspot.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. When is/was your wedding? July 10, 2010
    2. When did you get engaged? Augist 21, 2009
    3. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? If you are already married, what was your favorite part of your wedding day?  Sharing the day with my cloests family and friends. 
    4. Anything else you want to share? We originally planned on eloping but then our families got in the way...We decided in April to have wedding.  Thankfully we lucked out by bartering with some really awesome vendors and keeping the party small.  :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. When is/was your wedding? May 29, 2010 (4 days away!)
    2. When did you get engaged? May 27, 2009
    3. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? If you are already married, what was your favorite part of your wedding day? Like most, I'm looking forward to seeing FI's face when I walk down the aisle. I am really excited to get all dressed up and get my hair/makeup done. I am also looking forward to having all my family and friends together and seeing my work come together. The honeymoon will be wonderful, too. Okay... yeah I'm excited for it all.
    4. Anything else you want to share? Today is my last full day at work for 13 days! Laughing I get off early tomorrow to pack, get my nails/toes done and then head to Austin for wedding-ness! (We live in Killeen/Fort Hood.)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. When is/was your wedding? September 18, 2010
    2. When did you get engaged? January 3, 2010
    3. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? Seeing his face when I walk down the isle! We are both so excited that I know it's going to be a special moment.
    4. Anything else you want to share? I'm a huge slacker when it comes to DIY projects....I need to get busy or they arent going to get done lol
    My Bio - From beginning to end, see how I planned my wedding on my Bio Website! "There will be a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour
  • Options
    edited December 2011

1. When is/was your wedding?  October 23, 2010
    2. When did you get engaged? April 16, 2009
    3. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? If you are already married, what was your favorite part of your wedding day? I'm looking forward to spending time with friends and family since most of our guests will be coming from waay out of town.
    4. Anything else you want to share? Good idea posting this! we need to get this board going again!
  • Options
    ariemueariemue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. When is/was your wedding? April 2011
    2. When did you get engaged? April 2010
    3. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? If you are already married, what was your favorite part of your wedding day? I'm looking forward to saying I do, kissing, and running out of dodge. I really wanted to elope but my family got in the way as well...and I have severe anxiety, so I'd like it to be short and simple while at the alter. LOL.
    4. Anything else you want to share? We just chose our venue, so it looks like we'll be planning an out of town wedding...but I am very excited. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    1. When is/was your wedding? March or April 2011 (we're still deciding).
    2. When did you get engaged? Thanksgiving 2009 at the Texas A&M vs TU game . . . I couldn't have asked for anything more; well maybe it would have been perfect if the Aggies would have pulled out a win!
    3. What are you looking forward to the most on the day of your wedding? If you are already married, what was your favorite part of your wedding day? By the time we are married, we will have been dating for 7 years! I'm so excited to be getting married and I can't wait to see how things go. Neither of us are the 'romatic' type, so it will be interesting to see if we shed any tears or if we can keep the giggles in check.
    4. Anything else you want to share? I knew that Jason was the one in several ways . . . the first time I said those 3 magic words, it just rolled off my tongue without me ever even thinking about it (and he didn't run away); a couple of years ago we were in a very bad car accident and they put us in the ambulance together (I've never been so scared in my life!) but once we got to the hospital they put him in the cardiac arrest unit of the ER and me in a room on the opposite end of the ER . . . I knew he was the one because of the relief that surged through my body once he walked around the corner after the longest 4 hours of my life! He has a wonderful family and I couldn't be more proud to become a Mom to the best girls in the world!

Okay I've rambled on enough for one post . . .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards