Texas-Austin
Options

Good stores for veils?

I am wanting to make my own birdcage veil but before I go through purchasing all the materials and playing around for HOURS (I hear its no simple task) I wanted to try on a few to make sure its the right style for me.
I have been to Belle Saison, Balina Bridal, Unbridaled and Signature Bridal but have not found very many netted birdcage veils in these stores.

Does anyone have suggestions for a place that offers options?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Good stores for veils?

• Options
    sheadaysheaday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Etsy has a ton of them...try to find a seller who has a good return policy in case you don't like the way it looks. II really like birdcage veils and thinking about wearing one...but I think they make me head look funny lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to Classy Concepts in RR. I didn't decide on a veil until the week before the wedding. I wanted to wait until my dress was finally altered right then I tried on all their birdcage veils. I also looked at etsy and I just didn't want to purchase something I couldn't try on. I ended up just renting one for $20 with Classy Concepts. If you don't like the ones that they have, you can purchase the materials and have the seamstress (Kamar) create one for you. Kamar made some of my bms a wrap. I purchased the fabric and she charged me $20 per wrap. She saved me a lot of time and had the wraps done in 2 days. It would have taken me weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards