Texas-Austin
Options

Groomsman Gift help!!!

my fiancee is looking for a funny and unique groomsman gift. What are your fiancee's giving or what ideas do you have?  Or do you know of any websites?

Re: Groomsman Gift help!!!

• Options
    akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I suggested that my fiance give his groomsmen a marshmallow shooter. That way the day of the wedding while the girls are getting married they can find a park and have a war.

FI didn't like my idea.
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • Options
    akg0053akg0053 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, that would be while the girls are getting READY, not married. 

Duh me.
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • Options
    Stephie_LynnStephie_Lynn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We wanted something uniquie too, but came up with nothing. We did beer mugs. But, we are putting together buckets for of random goodies for the guys to ont he day of. I figured it would help their pictures be a little less awkward and a lot more fun! I put mustaches, cigars, beer, big che bubble gum, toy guns and other random stuff like that.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Stephie's idea. Such a great guy gift!

It really depends on what your FI/groomsmen are interested in. I was recently watching a wedding show on WE and FI saw an idea he liked- personalized jerseys. He loves baseball so if we were having groomsmen, we could do personalized baseball jerseys.
  • Options
    Lili316Lili316 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance got his GMs nice leather-like charging stations for all their gadgets.  He got them on clearance at Pottery Barn, but I've seen similar ones at Target.  I think they're really useful, but something that people may not actually buy for themselves.
  • Options
    MnMShawMnMShaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got a basket and in the basket bought personalized bottle openers for each groomsman, a bottle koozie for their favorite sports team, and a 6 pack of their favorite beer (coke for my underage groomsman)
    Blog
    TTC #1 since February 2011
    BFP #1 1/14/12 EDD 9/24/12 m/c at 8w4d on 2/20/12
    March 2012- Dx with PCOS, started metformin
    July 2012- SA completely normal
  • Options
    lgurnielgurnie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we only had two groomsmen, so we splurged and got them flip cameras...a big hit!  we found them on sale.  they really liked them. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree...depends on what the groomsmen are into. My fiance brews his own beer so he is giving each of them a six pack of beer with bottle openers and whatnot. His dad makes his own wine so we are doing the same with my girls, they get a bottle of wine and a wine glass. Each bottle (beer and wine) will have a personalized lable. It's something different that you cant really get anywhere else! :)
    My Bio - From beginning to end, see how I planned my wedding on my Bio Website! "There will be a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning." -Louis L'Amour
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI got a great groomsmen gift last night at his friend's rehearsal.  These really nice monogramed cloth coolers filled with beer and snacks like nuts and sunflower seeds.  The guys loved them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards