Texas-Austin

Introducing myself and asking a question :)

Hi guys,

I recently relocated to Austin from San Antonio so not a big move :) but yalls board is so much more active than theirs!!  I had a quick question...has any one had B-pics taken up here in Austin?  I really want to do this before my wedding in October for my FI :)  TIA.

Re: Introducing myself and asking a question :)

• edited December 2011
    Hi I'm actually a photographer in the Austin area (looking for someone to photograph my Bridal portraits!!!!), and I've done bridal photos before. There are loads of excellent places here for photos. Whether you want shabby sheek, italian country feel, contemporary clean lines, country, or eclectic. Gotta love AUSTIN!!!!  If you'd like my assistant I'd be happy to speak with you... and also if you find someone you like, please let me know! I need Bridal portraits too, desperately Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    What type of backdrop are you wanting?? Maybe I can point you in the right direction! Happy to help if I can Smile
  • c&cs2011c&cs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Im really looking for a good boudoir studio.  I want to get some pics for the FH to give to him on our wedding day :) Any recommendations?

• edited December 2011
    Forever Photography does amazing Boudoirs! I am not sure how much they charge ... I think they are bit of a more upscale photography boutique, so my guess is around 300-500 dollars. Check them out, though!
  • c&cs2011c&cs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!!
  • edited December 2011
    YGPM!
    Mom to an almost 4 y/o and an almost 2 y/o. In process of growing our family through adoption.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards