Texas-Austin
Options

Budget Friendly Venues in Austin

Hi Ladies,
I am looking for some very budget friendly wedding and reception venues in Austin or the surrounding area.  We will want to bring in our own food and alcohol.  We need something that can accomodate 125-150 people and would like to find something with a rental price of $1500 or less (Less is always better Laughing)

If you have any ideas, please let me know asap, otherwise we will book a venue we found in Waco.

Thanks in Advance!!!!

Re: Budget Friendly Venues in Austin

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Hampton Inn in Bastrop is VERY budget friendly and will allow food and beverages (including alcohol if you have a TABC bartender) to be brought in.  They have a really nice pre-reception area, and then a large ballroom that will hold at least 150.  I am having my reception there on the 24th and we have 130 people.
  • Options
    myoung0892myoung0892 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is Heritage Oaks Clubhouse in Georgetown. Depending on how many hours you want it would be in your price range. 12 hours is $1400 and 8 hours is $1000.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    vonbunnyvonbunny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Cedar Bend Events and it is in your price range.  http://site.cedarbendevents.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try fiest gardens on the austin parks page.
  • Options
    may2005may2005 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used the Caswell House which allows people to self-cater their weddings.  It's a historic home and is quite pretty.

Also, to save money, choose a Friday or Sunday date.  Saturday weddings tend to be the most expensive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Chaple Dulciea
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards