Texas-Austin
Options

Blue Note Bakery...

What is up with them needing a credit card number (including security code) for setting up a cake tasting? I didn't want to be rude, so I gave it to her...but really? How is this essential for a FREE cake tasting? Okay, just needed to vent...Thanks for listening.

Re: Blue Note Bakery...

• Options
    ChristyChae'ChristyChae' member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Something about not showing to the appointment or whatever. You will be blown away by the amount of cake to taste! I am using them for the groom's cake!

Raspberry cake with lemon bolivarian cream for the icing inside! It's the best!

1st BFP 3/2012 - EDD 11/2012 - Loss 4/2012

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, we had to do the same thing with our tasting for them. They have gotten very popular and do give a LOT of product out at the tasting, so that's what they explained to me. It's not really any different from doing a credit card at a doctor's office or hair salon in advance.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    foxandsocksfoxandsocks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using them for our wedding in May. There is a TON to taste. We went on our lunch break and didn't need anything else to eat until dinner. All the cakes and filings and icings are soooo yummy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What are their prices like?  I haven't heard of them?
    Expecting our first... Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the replies! @B&B1221 They start at $3 a slice from what I can tell on the info sheets they gave me.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm tasting with them soon so I'm really excited that the feedback is so good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards