Texas-Austin

Quick Vendor Review

Hey Y'all! I just got married a week ago. We had a very DIY + family help wedding, so not a lot of vendors to review, but here it is!

Venue: The Wildflower Barn, A
This place was really pretty awesome. They are in Driftwood TX, about a 30 min drive from central Austin, but are well worth the drive. We got married in front of a blooming field of bluebonnets, and had the reception in the oak grove, with dancing in a beautifully finished barn. The lighting in this place is really spectacular at night, and the price is super reasonable.

Photographer: HighDot Studios, A+
So, disclaimer, I've only seen the preview so far, but it was amazing. Sarah and Clint are super nice, worked really hard, stayed longer than we hired them for so they could catch more of our awesome reception. Also, I had the preview in 2 days! Again, they are really reasonably priced, and they work really hard.

Rentals: United Rent-All, C
My experience with these guys was shaky the whole way through. I will say this, they have BY FAR the lowest prices and a great selection of rentals, which is why we chose to go with them. They are quick at responding to email, but not thorough. I suggest calling to get your questions answered.
They said they would call on their way to the venue, and they did not, they just delivered the stuff, which was fine in the end.
When picking up the items, though, they ignored the requests of the venue owner to not drive on the turf grass, and hit 2 tress with their van when turning around, which lost us money out of our deposit. We're still working this out with them...

Hair: The Peacock Solon, Joel, A+
I loved my hair. I let him have free reign with it, after explaining the feel I was going for and it turned out beautifully. I have super frizzy hair, and he worked with that natural texture, which I loved. He knew I was in a hurry, so he worked quickly, which I appreciated a lot.

Flowers: Central Market, A
I got the flowers and arranged them myself. The prices here were exceptionally reasonable and the flowers were beautiful and fresh (especially on seasonal flowers, which is almost all that I got).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards