Texas-Austin

Anyone have feedback on Heritage Oaks Clubhouse - Georgetown or Simply Waitstaff?

We will be visiting the facility on Saturday, I was wondering if anyone has used them before or know someone who has?
It seems very affordable and so far the rep from Simply Waitstaff that manages the clubhouse seems helpful. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone have feedback on Heritage Oaks Clubhouse - Georgetown or Simply Waitstaff?

• cryalex24cryalex24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i went and tour the clubhouse it is very pretty ..but to me to far into georgetown..the waitstaff person on the other hand seemed very nice but kept coming up with excuses on my she could get me a quote...i went and looked  right after xmas..i just got my quote from her yesterday.. again very nice clubhouse though!
  • edited December 2011
    Have you tried yahoo reviews?
  • laleighmoorelaleighmoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No I haven't but I will try! The only problem we have with the location is that it is Georgetown period (HATE that area and WilCo) but we have looked as far as Canyon Lake so distance is not an issue for us with 90% of our guests traveling 200+miles.

Thanks for the tips! I hit up Yahoo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I personally know Patricia - owner of simply waitstaff. My mom and her went to school together and attended her daughters wedding at Heritage Oaks. Beautiful venue - reasonable in priced. Patricia is a pro and if you can live with the drive to Geogetown, you won't be disappointed. I am going to use Particia as my coordinator - she will go the extra mile.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards