Texas-Austin

I'm married!! Reviews..

Hey everyone! We got married Nov. 12th. Just got back from our honeymoon in Turks & Caicos. Everything went well, and we are so happy! Here's some reviews.

Kayla Knight Cakes: A+

Kayla was very responsive, organized, professional, reasonably priced, and her cakes are good. And our cake came out very pretty. Just what I expected.

Mansion at Judges' Hill: A

The venue is goregous. Carla and Lauren worked with me as coordinators. They were very organized and made me feel very comfortable trusting them that everything would go smoothly. The food was good. Only bad thing is the parking. Either you or your guests have to pay $7 per car.

HEB (on 71 near the galleria) Florist: A++++++++

I wasn't expecting much from an HEB florist, but Vanessa was AMAZING! What a great value and beautiful flowers. I was so impressed.

Barbara's Impressive Bridal Service: A-

Since my dress was bought off the rack, I needed it spot cleaned and pressed before the wedding. She did a great job pressing my dress. However, it didn't look much cleaner where she spot cleaned it. And she still charged me for that. She was very nice though.

AJH Photography: A
 We haven't gotten our wedding photos back yet, but I can review based on our engagement session. Arol is a great artistic photographer. He knows exactly where to put you to make a stunning photo. He also has a great personality and is easy to work with. The only negative I would say, is that he doesn't always notice the little things that need to be fixed on the subjects he's photographing.

Premiere Party Central South Location: F

I rented table runners for the reception, and asked--and was assured--several times that they wouldn't be wrinkled. When we got to the reception, they were completely wrinkled!! I was embarassed. It looked like they had been crumpled up and thrown in a bag!! Uuugh.

Cynthia's Limo: A+
  Nothing to complain about! They were there to pick us up 15 min. early. And delivered what they promised. Decent value. Nice limo.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards