Texas-Austin
Options

divorced and same sex parent.

My fiance's mother is remarried to a women and my questions is does he need to have a mother son dance with her and does she get a corsage? He is not close to her at all.

Re: divorced and same sex parent.

• Options
    <div>Are you asking if he needs to have a mother/son dance and give a corsage to his mother or his mother's wife?</div><div>
    </div><div>In my opinion, his mother's wife should be treated as any other step parent and be given a corsage along with his mother.  If you are doing a father daughter dance I would see if his mom wants to do a mother son dance.  You don't want to hurt someone's feelings over a dance or a flower.  I would repost this over on the etiquette board.  You will get a ton of responses there.</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-austin_divorced-and-same-sex-parent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:126Discussion:e3e08c74-0a77-4993-b347-2bfe18d8ba6bPost:1de6d68f-6936-4cef-b72d-1b0e37eef526">divorced and same sex parent.</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance's mother is remarried to a women and my questions is does he need to have a mother son dance with her and does she get a corsage? He is not close to her at all.
    Posted by then & now[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards