Texas-Austin
Options

personal trainer for Temple/Killeen/Georgetown area

If any of you brides are looking for a personal trainer to get ready for your big day, I wanted to brag on the guy I have been using and pass on his info in case anyone in the area is looking for someone.  His name is Charles and the name of his business is Man and Machine Custom Creations and he owns a mobile business, so he can come to your house or meet you where ever you would want to work out.  I have been working out with him 2 days a week for the past couple months and I can totally tell a difference!  Along with my diet, I have been able to fit into jeans I haven't worn in probably 6 years (I know, it's sad I still have jeans that haven't fit me in that long!).  He can do training sessions for you individually, groups or even couples.  I haven't been able to get my fiance off the couch, but maybe some of you might have better luck! 

I just wanted to brag on him for helping me see great results and if anyone in the area is looking for someone, he's definitely your guy!  And no, I do not work for him nor am I posing as a bride on here to advertise.  Just trying to spread the word on a great personal trainer because you know we all want to look out best on our wedding day!  His number is 254-654-3061 if you are interested in more info or you can respond back on here.  He typically charges $35/per session. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards