April 2012 Weddings
Options

Feels like im forgetting to do things.....

so the wedding is a week from tomorrow (sunday) ... EEK!!! ... 7 days!!! ... 

i feel like im forgetting to do things .... ive have my list for list for lists ... and a checklist for checklists for checklists from everywhere ...

i hate the feeling of forgtting to do something but you cant figure out what it is!!! 

GRRR ...

IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary

Re: Feels like im forgetting to do things.....

• Options
    I keep thinking of things I still have to do, but by the time I find paper and a pen, I've forgotten them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I felt that way for the last few weeks leading up to the day.  Then, this last week, I just thought, if I forgot anything it's just going to be forgotten.  You really do just have to roll with things and know that everything will work out beautifully!
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I got some stuff today and I think it's all I need to get. Maybe it's the feeling like it couldn't be everything that gets us. We've been planning all this time that when there isn't anything left to plan, we think there must be something else. 

I'm starting to get things together to take with us on Thursday - going to FI's hometown. We have a spot in the house where all the wedding stuff is waiting so we don't forget anything.
    Jamie 9/1/2013 BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards