Texas-Austin

NWR: Valentines Dinner Party @ Home, need ideas on quote for the personalized menus

Hey Girls!

What do you all have planned for Valentines tomorrow night? I decided to stay in and instead enjoy the new home we have been working on for months now. It will be our first Valentines in and at home. We are going to have our wedding caterer provide a special 5 course meal with dessert for our 8 dinner guests tomorrow night at home.

I've been planning this private V-day dinner party for 8 guests all which are great friends and all in a relationship with eachother (as in 4 couples with their significant others not some Polygamist type relationship like HBO's Big Love). I really want to add a cute/humorous quote somewhere onto the customized personal menus placed on each person's plate.

Ideally I would like it to relate to Valentines and someting witty. I have looked all over the internet but can't make up my mind on what sounds good for a dinner party full of loving great friends?!! I'm so indecisive!

Any thoughts? Or know of a quote you already know or love that might suit our private party?

Much appreciated!
<3 Marcela

Re: NWR: Valentines Dinner Party @ Home, need ideas on quote for the personalized menus

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards