Texas-Austin
Options

Infinity Audio DJ... any good?

Has anyone used them for a wedding?  They have really great prices, just wondering if they are any good.  Thanks for the help!

Re: Infinity Audio DJ... any good?

• Options
    I almost hired them for our wedding but they were offended by the lighting company that I hired so they told me they wouldn't work my wedding.  The lighting company had some slogan on their website that said "Your DJ would never look this good without us" or something like that, so Infinity said they wouldn't work with that vendor.  They were offering a really good deal after the bridal extravaganza last June and I think they realized they would be loosing money so they declined the job.

A great DJ, which has 100% positive feedback on all review sites, is Greenbelt DJ.  They have been awesome to work with and completely worth the money.  I would highly recommend them!
    dscf4745-2
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Thanks for your help!  I will look into them.  
  • Options
    We read Yasmin's review and felt we needed to relay some imperative points she failed to mention. Yes, we passed on providing the DJ/MC services for her wedding. While I admit that Sense & Color Lighting's sales pitch of "your DJ will have never looked so good" is offensive (much like a caterer saying their food is so awesome, the cake will taste horrible), we declined based on a professional conflict of interest and increased risk of liability.

Yasmin hired S&C to provide uplighting, a gobo, decor lighting, and the dancefloor lighting...all items that Infinity Audio DJs & Lighting offers. The main problem is that S&C does not remain onsite during the event, so should a guest trip or have some other kind of accident in regards to the setup of their gear, we are the ones mistakenly assumed to be at fault...and therefore leaving us named party in the lawsuit. Plus, knowing their venue (Mansions at Judges Hill) and the lack of "free" space along their walls for such a setup, helped us make our final decision.

I explained all this to Yasmin. We are professionals and take extreme pride in the services we provide...something that has helped us stay in business for over 17 years and become one of Austin's premier DJ & lighting companies. Aside from dates that are already booked, we have never turned down any other jobs. However, the fact that we stay busy enough and don't have to jump at every job that comes our way, says volumes about us in a good way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards