Texas-Austin

Austin Party Machine vs SoundSource Entertainment

We're hoping to choose our DJ soon.  Has anyone used Ausitn Party Machine or SoundSource Entertainment?  We've looked at reviews and some are great and some are bad. 

Re: Austin Party Machine vs SoundSource Entertainment

• dbandladymcdbandladymc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We're hoping to choose our DJ soon.  Has anyone used Ausitn Party Machine or SoundSource Entertainment?  We've looked at reviews and some are great and some are bad. 

• graysquirrelgraysquirrel member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to try your local board. This one is international.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I used SoundSource Entertainment for my wedding last month and had the best time EVER.  I first starting working with a booking agent who helped me interview multple DJs for my wedding.  Then, I picked the DJ I liked and placed my deposit.  They even run discounts each month, so I got $100 off.  SoundSource has a client center on their website which helped me pick songs from their database and look at popular song choices from past clients.  I met with my DJ before my wedding and finalized everything.  He showed up 1 1/2 hours before my wedding and did a sound check with my sister who sang a song for my ceremony.  The reception was awesome!!!  Even my grandmother was on the dance floor!

Overall, I was very pleased with choosing SoundSource.  I hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards