Texas-Austin
Options

GOWN GALA!!! Designer dresses for next to nothing! 6/12 and 6/13 in AUSTIN!

I've grown up in the bridal industry in Austin, and of course have planned everything time and time again... including.... THE DRESS!!!

A new development in gown shopping has come about from Tailored Events, the company that brings you GOWN GALA. Hundreds of designer gowns at rock bottom prices ($99-$499) are available for immediate decisions!

These gowns are stock and samples from upper end bridal salons in Austin. Although some have some slight wear (from being tried on), none of them are actually used. You can not order these gowns, so bring your cash on June 12th and 13th to 6800 West Gate Blvd. in south Austin off of William Cannon!

Tailored Events will be presenting information about Gown Gala at the Austin Bridal Extravaganza on June 6th, so pick up some information there and head out the next weekend to the Marketplace Austin South!

I found my gown, a Moonlight in pristine condition for almost zilch! Now I can afford to spend my money on what I love most... SHOES!

I hope to see you at GOWN GALA, where proceeds from sales benefit groups like the Austin Humane Society and Emancipe+.

The idea that started it all:

Changing the image of bridezilla. "Before you say 'I do', say 'I gave'" at Gown Gala this June 12th and 13th.

Re: GOWN GALA!!! Designer dresses for next to nothing! 6/12 and 6/13 in AUSTIN!

• Options
    SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Advertisers are not allowed on the boards, even if its for charity.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    slfergusonslferguson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is not my company... I actually work for Emancipe+ and lucked into finding my gown from Gown Gala. I thought that other brides would like to know about it, especially if they would like:
    1. Finding a beatiful gown at an affordable price
    2. Doing something good
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is there a Gown Gala in 2011?  I need to find a gown and would love the proceeds to go to a good cause.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards