Texas-Austin
Options

Custom rings

Hey! Does anyone have a suggestion of a place to get a custom wedding band made? We are on a serious budget, and I want to have the diamonds from a family ring put into my band. I haven't lived in Austin long so I don't know where to look....and advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Re: Custom rings

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are getting our wedding bands at Kruger's downtown at Congress and 8th street. This is where my FI got my engagement ring, and he had them custom create it. I'm sure they would be able to help you if they were able to do that for him. They have great customer service, too!

Edit: They are also locally owned, which I think is a big plus. I like to support local businesses.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! We were actually considering them because of yelp reviews. It's just tricky to get there before they close at 6:00. But now that I know they do custom stuff we will def try it out. Good luck with everything!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiancé had mine done at J West Jewelers in Round Rock. He did a fantastic job on my ring. Highly recommend them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I get all of my jewelry from Samuels Diamonds at Lakeline. Ashely the manager is wonderful!! Her jeweler does amazing work...he completely rebuilt a sapphire ring of my moms into a beautiful pendant. I would highly recommend checking them out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all your suggestions!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My engagement ring was custom made at Calvin's Jewelry on Far West. They are locally owned and Calvin is usually at the store. I am very pleased with the ring and the service.

I am also having my wedding band tweaked. I ordered it from Nick at Ben Bridge in the Domain. I am excited to see the final result soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards