Oklahoma
Options

New User -- Let's Spice Up This Board

Hello fellow brides (and maybe grooms)

Looks like this board is pretty, blah!  How is everyone's planning going?  

I'm still looking for a venue, DJ & photog!  So reccs would be GREAT!

I got my dress already (family hand-me-down)
I got my fiance (who is awesome)
I got my invitations (online thru www.birchcraft.com)
I got my videographer (www.flipahit.com)

Re: New User -- Let's Spice Up This Board

• Options
    My wedding is next weekend, so I mostly have everything figured out. At the last minute I'm reconsidering my choice to do our own transportation. Anyone have info about vintage car rental/service? What are your requirements for a venue and budget for all of the things you listed needing recs?
  • Options
    We used The Center on NW 50th. They handles the set up and clean up - and I added a wonderful chocolate fountain and fruit. Do you have cake? We used Cutting Edge Cakes - they also cater. I used a young man just out of H'S for a photographer. He graduated with my son, I know he is talented - my son has the flasdrive and I cannot wait! A former employee of mine moonlights as a DJ. Not sure if he still does, I could ask if he has recommendations if you like. Let me know!
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • Options
    I've just started getting the checks done on our Tulsa wedding.  We had a friend get married at Coles Garden in OKC earlier this month and that was lovely. 
  • Options
    If you are still looking for a photographer check out Amber Davis (amberdavis.net) her work is amazing and prices are cheap! tell her DaLara referred you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards