Oklahoma

Makeup Artist in OKC?

Hey Lovely Ladies,Any advice for a makeup artist that will come to you that isn't crazy expensive? Thanks!!

Re: Makeup Artist in OKC?

• lizardrach812lizardrach812 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry i can't help, but i would love to know some answers to this one. i hardly ever wear makeup (i have to be very careful about what kinds because i have bad skin allergies), so i really don't have a clue about how to apply it where it would look good in photos.
  • MeganG4MeganG4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use a girl name Natasha. She is awesome. ail me for her contact info!
  • MeganG4MeganG4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL *email and my email is MeganG1983@hotmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    I had this problem too, but I never found anyone to do it. You might not even be interested, but this is what I did instead.. I went to the Mac Makeup store at Penn Square and if you buy like $50 worth of makeup they will do a free makeover. So I just did that. I had the makeover 2 days before my wedding and bought the make up she used on me, and she showed me on paper how to put it on. I actually got quite a few compliments on it! =] And all the makeup I ever wear is powder and mascara, but Mac makeup is addicting! The down fall though is its expensive. lol. Good Luck!
  • jorayejoraye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicole Chesnut - she's done a few girls from here and she is doing mine (so she is booked August 15th!) but her email addy is nicole.chesnut at att.blackberry.net I believe she did Spam's makeup???
  • edited December 2011
    Carie Garmen - She works at Mac at Penn Square Mall and at Schardein & Company Saleon at May/Britton. Schardein's number is 405.752.5353. Carie has done my makeup for a lot of photoshoots in the past, and she really knows what she is doing. She'll definitely be doing my makeup for my wedding. And if you need a hair stylist, my sister, Jennifer Austin, works at Schardein too. She does great work!
  • missjamiemissjamie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Nicole Chestnut!!!  She is AMAZING.  She did my make-up for bachelorette party (this was my trial and when I put my deposit down), bridal portraits, and wedding day!   I couldn't have been more pleased!
  • MrsWarinerMrsWariner member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GREAT REASONABLE AND EXPIERENCED MAKE UP ARTIST - NEW FACES BY JUDY TERRY.

MESSAGE ME FOR A NUMBER. :)

She is the only make up artist I trust. I have used her for various dance competitions, both my junior and senior proms, a few other weddings I have been in and now for my wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards