Oklahoma

C!

I don't know if you still come around often, but the furthest I have gotten is uploading photo's to facebook! E-mail or text me and I can give you the info to see them, if you have a facebook. I may try the shutterfly thing if you don't have a facebook. Miss ya girly!

Re: C!

• YogisBooBooYogisBooBoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm still around! School's been crazy though!! I'll email ya here in a sec so I can get that info! And I do have facebook! Miss ya too!
  • edited December 2011
     I guess I should have read this before I e-mailed you back! Sorry. Do you still want those crystals for the tables? I forgot about it. I have SO much stuff left. I was not able to sell ANYTHING from the wedding! I have BOXES of stuff I am waiting to get rid of.
  • ar2053ar2053 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want to see your photos- send me a friend request! Email me at ar2053 {at} att {dot} for my updated last name. I've been trying to sell my leftover stuff on Craigslist, but people keep not showing up for our scheduled meeting or saying they want to meet then not responding ever again when I ask them when they're available. I may put a few small things up on ebay, but I don't want to ship the bigger item (24 pew bows). :<(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards