Oklahoma
Options

Boudoir?

Anyone here know of any local (OKC) photographers that do boudoir sessions? TIA!!

Re: Boudoir?

• Options
    lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine does. We have already started planning my shoot. Her name is Terri Bailey with Flash Girl Photography. (flashgirlphotography.com) You can see some of her work in my profile... I have some of my engagement pics posted. Also, Terri works with another photog who has been at all my shoots. He is awesome and does more artsy and edgy stuff. His name is Robert Trawick (trawickimages.com). I know he does boudoir sessions too. HTH! good luck!
  • Options
    MelB228MelB228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the wedding photographer I used does them....www.heatherbullardphotography.com I don't think it's listed on her website, but she's done them for other clients. I'm hoping to get some done this spring as a 1 year anniversary gift :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did a shoot with Kriea a few months before my wedding. I absolutly loved her! A couple of us knotties had a GTG and did them.
  • Options
    miah_23_ncbmiah_23_ncb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im also looking for a photographer that shoots bourdoir photos is there a webste that I can look at?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards