Oklahoma

hair help...please......

Ok, so I have been a horrible lurker for 10 months...SORRY!!!!!! But as the time gets closer(52 days) I'm stressing.....I have short hair (chin length) and cant get it out of my mind to get hair extensions.....but what kind? how much? and who? I'm in the OKC area and like all of you want pure perfection for my wedding day at a "cheap" price...thanks girls for your time...liz

Re: hair help...please......

• edited December 2011
    I'm using clip-in extensions and having my hair stylist place them. She's suggested going to a Sally's Beauty to purchase them (you can order online sallybeauty.com) and use the human hair rather than synthetic. I haven't gone to look in person, but I hear the texture of synthetic extensions is a giveaway. Human hair clip-ins come with several small sections of hair, so they can be placed all around your head to look natural. Expect to spend around $80-$90 for the extensions in addition to whatever your stylist may charge to place them/style your hair for the day-of.Hope that helps! You may want to see your stylist, or at least call, before purchasing the extensions. You'll want to be sure any layers in your hair will blend nicely with the longer lengths.
  • MelB228MelB228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could always call around to one of the better known beauty schools and see if they could help you out, since they're usually cheaper. A lot of the better known schools will have instructors watch/help them at stages through the process, so it's worth a shot.
  • edited December 2011
    Or you can go see what a salon could do for you without the extensions if you don't want to wear them throughout your honeymoon.  My girl Becky at Salon Envy on NW 50th and Rockwell is amazing.  All of those girls are. Just an idea
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards