Oklahoma
Options

STD!!

Hi all. When will the best time for me to send my save-the-dates out for my June 5th wedding?

Re: STD!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Unless you're having a destination wedding or the majority of your guests are out of town, I wouldn't do save the dates.
  • Options
    lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is June 11th and I am sending my STDs right after Thanksgiving. I actually just placed my order for them last night!
  • Options
    mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is June 10 and I sent mine in September...but I'm doing a destination wedding. If you're getting married here, you could send yours about 6 months out, I think that's pretty normal.
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    6 months out is usually a pretty good time to send them out. All my guests are out of town guests so I sent my out about 7 months out just for more of a heads up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bogg5801bogg5801 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding's June 12 and we ordered our Save the Date's this week...we're planning ons ending them end of November or first of December.
  • Options
    frmrsdghtrfrmrsdghtr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married June 19th and I plan on sending them out the first of march. But all my family is in Oklahoma and they all know when the wedding is. I am just sending them out so no one will schedule vacations or any thing of that sort on this date.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards