Oklahoma

New

We are getting married at Thunderbird Chapel, it is very beautiful there and with all the windows in the chapel and reception area you see all the trees and forest. We love the outdoors but didn't want it be outdoors so it is perfect for us and only $4,000 for both the chapel and reception.

I am also MOH for my best friend/sister in June of this year.

Just need some ideas on who to go to for both weddings for my hair and makeup.
Also where is all the bridal dress shops besides Davids Bridal and Alfred Angelo? I would like to look everywhere and I am not getting married till April 2012 so I have enough time to look wherever I want.

Re: New

• lmf2010lmf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats!

I can't help you on hair and makeup...I'm currently trying to figure this out myself.

I am getting my dress from Bella Rose Bridal in Edmond.  I highly recommend them!!!  If you go to google maps and zoom into the OKC metro area and type in "Bridal Salon" you will see a whole listing of salons.  There are far too many for me to list here.

HTH and GL!

Anniversary
  • hayley.andrewhayley.andrew member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal Boutique in Norman is a great place to shop for a dress.  The girls are very friendly and knowledgeable. I bought my dress from there, and couldn't have been more impressed. Also,  Erin Zook at Behind the Scene Salon in Norman is a great stylist.... she is truly amazing at everything she does.  Makeup wise I believe there is a girl in the same salon named Emily who does great makeup.  Best of luck!

• cabbit09cabbit09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also have to recommend the Bridal Boutique in Norman. The owner happens to be my FI's aunt, but I would recommend them even if she wasn't family. I bought my dress there and it was really an awesome experience.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone, I will go check out those places!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards