Oklahoma
Options

Need vendor review, please

Does anyone have any reviews on Skelly Lodge in Catoosa, ok? It would be greaty appreciated, thanks

Re: Need vendor review, please

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We have an appointment with them on Thursday.  They seem like a pretty awesome place.  Have you met with them yet?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using their facility next July.  I know my wedding planner doesn't exactly like them but I think they are nice.  However they do charge too much for what they offer but the location is beautiful and good for a small wedding.  They rent you tables and chairs and linens seperately.  These should be included in the cost considering you have to pay like $1500 just to rent the facility and nothing else is included.  If I had the opprtunity I would choose somewhere else because only of the high cost for just renting the place and they charge you for extra to have your rehearsal there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are a bit high, but the place is beautiful.  We just booked our October 2011 wedding there.  We looked all over Tulsa, and Skelly really was the best value for what we wanted, which was a place with outdoor ceremony space that would accomodate our guest list.  It was also important to us that we be able to stay at the venue overnight.  Skelly was absolutely gorgeous and perfect for us.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Skelly lodge is not just beautiful the ladies that own the place are wonderful to work with. I had my wedding here in May 2011 and we rent the entire lodge for our rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception. It was perfect.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards