Oklahoma

Brand new, and needing to know a few things :)

Hi! I'm Hayley. A new addition to the knot.com and also newly engaged. We've already got the date set oct. 1,2011. We already have the wedding venue booked, but i was wondering if there were any OKC brides that knew of reception venues in Okc that are reasonably priced, that won't break my budget? Thank you ladies :)
Future Mrs. Schmult October 1,2011
Photobucket
I don't know where I'd be, Without you here with me. Life with you makes perfect sense,You're my best friend.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Brand new, and needing to know a few things :)

• edited December 2011
    What is your budget like and what are you looking for?  We're on the hunt for ceremony/reception venues right now and have looked at several great places that might work.

Round Barn in Arcadia
    Chesapeake boathouse
    Myriad Gardens
    Will Rogers park
  • edited December 2011
    Where are you getting married?  How far away would you want the two venues to be apart?
    Anniversary image
  • hayleybugghayleybugg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at crossings community church on 150th& portland in the chapel.
    I don't really want it to be too far away. and i really don't want it to be over $3,000
    Future Mrs. Schmult October 1,2011
    Photobucket
    I don't know where I'd be, Without you here with me. Life with you makes perfect sense,You're my best friend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Here are a few suggestions.

Gaillardia Country Club

Creekside Chapel and Gardens  ( I checked this place out, but I'm not sure if they just do receptions)

Will Rogers Center

Crowne Plaza

Myraid Botanical Gardens
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    The Greens Country Club is not too far away from Crossings.
  • cksbychrsycksbychrsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well aren't you just cute as a bug!!! =) You can do it. PM me for tips if you want to. My budget is a little higher but I've got a few ideas to help you. You can totally work the 3k for the reception.
    When you know, you just know! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards