Oklahoma

Sand Plum - Guthrie

Has anyone been to a wedding at the Red Bud / Sand Plum or checked it out for yourself?  I have called but haven't had a response from them and I'm hoping to find out package pricing for the Red Bud.  Anyone have any general thoughts on the Sand Plum?  Thanks!!!!

Re: Sand Plum - Guthrie

• We did photography fo a wedding at the Sand Plum last year & it was really pretty. As far as I know our bride loved the staff & from a photographers stand point it was awesome. Sorry, not sure what the cost was!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_sand-plum-guthrie?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:127Discussion:33ee592e-99a7-497d-9793-9c8be96350e5Post:d7383790-6024-4927-8b0d-ee439999b430">Sand Plum - Guthrie</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone been to a wedding at the Red Bud / Sand Plum or checked it out for yourself?  I have called but haven't had a response from them and I'm hoping to find out package pricing for the Red Bud.  Anyone have any general thoughts on the Sand Plum?  Thanks!!!!
    Posted by Druid203[/QUOTE]
  • The Sand Plum is gorgeous. If I had an unlimited budget, that's where we would be getting married. The Red Bud room is cute if you want a smaller, trendy wedding.
    I have their 2011 pricing package. I can send it to you if you PM me your email address.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards