Oklahoma
Options

Vows, Bridal Gown Discount

Good Morning Girls,

I don't know if any of you are obsessed with TLC Wedding Shows as I am, but i'm obsessed with I found the gown currently!! and I've been trying to see if we have any stores like that in Oklahoma or the surrounding states? So far i haven't seen anything online so i'm turning to you guys for advice!

Also any Bridal gown store reviews would be amazing!! Laughing

Thanks girls

Re: Vows, Bridal Gown Discount

• Options
    I looked but didn't really find anything, there used to be a bridal consignment store in tulsa from what I understand, but it had since closed.

I've had both good and bad experiences with both major box stores in Tulsa.
    David's Bridal here has been mostly helpful. The samples are a bit beat up, but the staff has been mostly helpful. We are buying the bridesmaids dresses from them. No major snafus yet, but we'll see.

My gown is an alfred angelo. my appointment went swimmingly. I chose to go as early as possible on a saturday morning to avoid a lot of crowds. It was just me and one other bride and I had a fabulous time. The consultant really listed to what I had to say, and didn't tell me I couldn't try anything on. She was actually the one who picked out my dress from the racks.

In the end, I wound up turning to Craigslist. I was looking there for a sash, but wound up finding my gown, unaltered, unworn, for about half what I would pay for it at the store. Serendipity looked kindly on me. If you really can't afford retail price, craigslist, recycledbride.com, preownedweddingdresses.com and the knot classifieds forum are all really good places to look for cheaper options.
  • Options
    Thanks so much those are great suggestions!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_vows-bridal-gown-discount?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:127Discussion:397c74b1-efc0-4de8-880d-a9622a27ac0cPost:a0074b4a-d531-4a11-8137-9ecc8b6907f5">Vows, Bridal Gown Discount</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good Morning Girls, I don't know if any of you are obsessed with TLC Wedding Shows as I am, but i'm obsessed with I found the gown currently!! and I've been trying to see if we have any stores like that in Oklahoma or the surrounding states? So far i haven't seen anything online so i'm turning to you guys for advice! Also any Bridal gown store reviews would be amazing!! Thanks girls
    Posted by McCott2012[/QUOTE]

Try- The Savvy Bride located in Oklahoma City. A resale shop located in downtown Ok.
    Off of Penn. on N.w. 18th
  • Options
    Thank you, KelleyandDj!!! I just checked out their webiste and thats exactly what i'm looking for!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards