Oklahoma

Photographers

Well, I know this board is kind of dead, but I'm going to try! :-)

Does anyone have a good recommendation for photographers in the OKC area? 

TIA
Anniversary image

Re: Photographers

• YogisBooBooYogisBooBoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Art by Kriea...she's amazing. Kriea's really easy to work with and does amazing work. We've only had 1 set of engagement pictures done with her but will be doing a 2nd set at the end of the summer and then my bridal portraits in the fall at some point, then the wedding in January. Here's my album from facebook of our engagement session if you want to take a look to see what her work is like:
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2001790&id=87400105&l=b82a210a2c

And here's her website as well:
    http://artbykriea.com/

• edited December 2011
    Good pictures!  Thanks!
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    My sister has had family portraits done by Randy Coleman, and highly recommends him.  I tried to book  him for my wedding, but the communication didn't go well (long distance planning is a pain in the butt sometimes!).

I've also had people recommend Art and Sout photography (she does a lot of post processing color filters on her picutres, so she'll only work out if  you like that).

I'm looking at colorband photography now, and think I may go with them, but of course I can't give you any reviews yet.
    Did you know there is going to be a Bridal Show July 25 at the Waterford?  I'm sure there will be photogs there for you to check out.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using 607 Photography for my engagement pictures next Saturday. I'll let you know how they turn out but they were super affordable!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!  I'll check these out!  Definitely let me kknow how they go1
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Robyn Icks of Juniper Photography.  She's young and really nice, and her prices are right for sure! 

We had pretty much given up on being able to afford a pro photog, until we found her.  She's been great to work with so far, and takes some really cute photos!

http://www.juniperphoto.com/weddings.html
  • TiffaneeTimTiffaneeTim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Robert Posar ... he's has over 20 years of photography experience and he's VERY affordable as well, with an all digital package only 795$  giving you access to every photograph taken.

I'm pretty sure he works alone so if its a big wedding, you might want more photographers to get everything, but his website is

www.posar.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Tisha and Tiffanee!!

Tisha---I was looking at that website and I actually know some people she took pictures for!
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    @Tiffanee..those pictures are really good!
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_photographers-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:127Discussion:3acd998f-c235-4030-a95f-2a2fd27c3606Post:22dbb143-f368-43dd-b121-742c5ca4a34e">Re: Photographers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Tisha and Tiffanee!! Tisha---I was looking at that website and I actually know some people she took pictures for!
    Posted by kerrib11[/QUOTE]

How funny! 

I'm really excited to work with her.  I know 2 other brides who are close family friends, who are using her for their weddings in the coming year, as well.  She's so nice.
  • ScazzMoScazzMo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Theres Robert Trawick He's amzing!

I also do photography, if you wanna check my stuff out here's a link.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hinton-OK/Wild-Horse-Run-Photography/113574382004283?ref=ts&__a=6&ajaxpipe=1
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Phonexay Photography.  He did an AMAZING job with our engagement pics.  Check out his website at www.phonexayphotography.com. Good luck!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!!
    Anniversary image
  • bobbiward20bobbiward20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Cherish Armitage for our engagement pictures and our reception.  Our engagement pics were amazing!!  If you are on facebook you could add me as a friend and see some of them.  email is bobbisueward@gmail.com

I don't have the pictures from our reception back yet since it was last Saturday.  She is super affordable, young, and artistic.  Her number is 405-471-4084.

She didn't shoot our wedding because we got married in Vegas :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We went with Jenny from J hodges photography. She's also young, but really easy to talk to and made us really comfortable.  I think she's new to Oklahoma so her prices are really good, and she doesn't put any time limits on the wedding either so you don't have to worry about paying more.  We love our pics, and she was really organized with following up, and making sure we were happy.  Her website is http://JenniferLaurenH.com
  • lmf2010lmf2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a little late here, but I'll post anyway.

I'm using Colorband Photography.  They are AMAZING!!!!  Roy and Jamie are soooo nice and sooo easy to work with.  They did our engagement pics and they turned out great.  I don't have a single bad thing to say about them.

We are amateur photographers and this was one area we wanted to splurge on and also were quite picky on.  Roy and Jamie fit the bill and I don't regret my choice.  They are just awesome!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I really like Heather Bullard. I think that's who we'll be using. I love her style and her $ is great too!!
  • britny622britny622 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out sh photography they are out of Shawnee, but they travel. Great pics and awesome prices

• edited December 2011
    We are going with Colorband, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  Our engagement pictures (which they actually came to Santa Fe to take) are stunning, and  they are so nice to work with.  They certainly aren't the cheapest, but their packages includes two shooters and the images on disk.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards