Oklahoma
Options

need help finding Venues in the Bartlesville/Tulsa area

Hey everyone! i just got engaged in december and figured i better get on the ball...just wondering if anyone knows of any good venues in the Bartlesville/Tulsa area? as far as reception sites ive sorta looked into woolaroc but im not sure about the whole outdoor thing with the wedding in spring 2011 so i might have to resort to Tulsa, i also thought about the hardrock hotel but not sure how much they cost...any ideas?

Re: need help finding Venues in the Bartlesville/Tulsa area

• Options
    lauly06lauly06 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry no suggestions... just wanted to say hello and welcome! Congrats on your recent engagement!
  • Options
    mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

You should check out Skelly Lodge....one of my best friends is getting married there in October and it looks beautiful and charming! Congrats!

andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    YogisBooBooYogisBooBoo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also check out Camp Loughridge, http://www.camploughridge.org/
    I've seen pictures from several weddings there and a friend of mine is going to be looking at it possibly for her wedding, but she's still far enough out that she's keeping her options open for her July 2012 wedding.

A couple of weeks ago I think it was, we went driving to where it is and its literally right next door to the west of the Oaks Country Club...

HTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Camp Loughridge, Forest Ridge Golf Club, Dresser Mansion, Skelly Lodge, the Mayo Building in downtown Tulsa, Centennial Park.... 

I'm looking to get married Summer 2011, also recently engaged! These are all in the Tulsa area, best places I've found so far. Hope this helps! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's also the Post Oak Lodge in Jenks. I have a friend getting married there in September and another friend who got married there a couple years ago. We were looking into it as well. Everyone has said it is beautiful and it's reasonably priced.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerAnniversaryPhotobucket
  • Options
    Krystal_22Krystal_22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, new bride to be

My name is Krystal and I would like to help you on your journey to becoming a new bride. I am currently taking event planning classes and I am also doing wedding and events on a very low budget depending on location and number of guests to build my portfolio. I have lots of great ideas, so if your interested and would like to give it a try. Email me at misskcc23@gmail.com or check my website out for more info at www.kcevents.yolasite.com..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards