Oklahoma
Options

Oklahoma Vendors List

Hi Brides! Our wedding was at our lake home, so it had its own set of challenges, but I wanted to share our vendors with other Oklahoma brides.
I worked really hard and totally stressed out about our wedding for 8 months to plan and the weather was always on my mind, but we had the prettiest, most perfect weddding day imaginable!!!! 
Please contact me if you're interested in a Grand Lake Wedding!  I hope this list is helpful!  Best of luck!
Sharon Holm
Wedding Coordinator (for day-of and rehearsal)
Sharon and her assistant, Jenifer, were fantastic and so helpful.

Sweet Sensations Cake  Grove, Ok  Claudia Butler
Debbi's Cuisine   Vinita, Ok
Debbi and her team created a fantastic meal for our outdoor and tented reception that was 5star and yet simple enough to serve quickly and cleanly for a crowd of about 130.  She was so sweet and the food was so amazing.  We sent two plate to our room so that we could eat at 3 am when the party ended and it was delicious!

Mike Simons Photojournalism
Photographer for bridal, engagement, and wedding photos.
  DJ Connections
DJ Clay
Can't say enough great things about this company.

Rooted-In-Pater, etsy.com
Invitations
FANTASTIC!  Rooted-In-Paper worked with us on revisions to our custom, pocket invites for weeks.

Party Pro Rentals
Rental Supplies: tent, dance floor, assorted tables, chairs, linens, champagne and assorted glasses, floorplan design,  set up....everything but lighting, but they worked closely with OMNI LIGHTING to get it all set up in time.
Omni Lighting
Al at Omni created a really cool atmosphere.  Lighting design is hard to explain, but having the lighting crew set up disco ball, moving lights, ect, and having those two nights to dance in our wedding tent was amazing!

Yellow Chair Photography
Photographer
Engagement Photography and Wedding Videography
Videographer
Erin McHenry Foster is awesome!  Our video is priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She filmed our reception like an E! red carpet show, with a highlight reel at the end and everything.  She also kindly edited our rowdy and tipsy families and friends.

Flowers By Gideon
Florist
Flowers by Gideon in Broken Arrow, OK
He jumped on board with our vision and met with me three times and drove about 4 hours to deliver our flowers. We would order flowers from him for every occasion in the future. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards